Sunday, May 14, 2017

MISÉRIA DO CONSTRUTIVISMO

MISÉRIA DO CONSTRUTIVISMO: "My central argument is that much of what teachers are taught about education is wrong, and that they are encouraged to teach in ineffective ways. After I had been teaching for three years, I took a year out to do further study. I was shocked to stumble across an entire fi eld of educational and scientifi c research which completely disproved so many of the theories I had been taught when training and teaching. I was not just shocked; I was angry. I felt as though I had been misled. I had been working furiously for three years, teaching hundreds
of lessons, and much information that would have made my life a whole lot easier and would have helped my pupils immeasurably had just never been introduced to me" (Christodoulou, 2014, p. 5).


Referência

Christodoulou, D. (2014). Seven myths about education. London: Routledge / The Curriculum Centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment